Looking for a Super SAFE redirect carabiner? then this is for YOU.
Oversized, yet still ergonomic and user-friendly, the Boa family of connectors are ideally suited to applications where large connector volume and gate clearance are required. The large HMS shape allows for easy rotation of Italian hitches in tension rigging applications and the smooth curved internal form makes rotating the karabiner through attachment eyes simple.
The Durolock (Dual Rotor Lock) was designed to minimise the chances of accidental gate opening, and maximise levels of security. It’s complex, yet easy to manipulate gate requires four distinct actions to open, and once released, auto locks back to safe. It is perfect for complex/busy rigging applications.
Strength (Gate Closed) 30KN
Gate Opening 19mm
- Approved to EN362:2004/B
- 30kN Breaking Load
- The Durolock (Dual Rotor Lock) 4 way locking system
- Large HMS shape provides increased internal volume and gate clearance
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN ISO 7599:2010 class 10 E1 sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended as a belaying karabiner in conjunction with dynamic nylon ropes
- Individually marked for traceability
Locking Connector User Instructions.