The DMM Triple Attachment Pulley combines the high efficiency of our pulleys with a small three hole rigging plate to give an extremely versatile piece of equipment. It can obviously be used as a standard pulley, but the additional holes allow it to be guided or controlled without adding any complication into the system.
All the edges are rope and textile friendly allowing direct attachment that minimises bulk and maximises versatility.
Pre-lubricated Oilite bushing give minimal efficiency losses and minimal maintenance requirements.
An integral part of the DMM/Teufelberger ‘Hitch Climber’ set up developed in conjunction with Treemagineers.
More information on tree climbing applications can be found in ‘The Hitch Climber’s Guide to the Canopy’ at www.treemagineers.com
Triple Attachment Pulley PDF information sheet.
- Certified to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys) and NFPA 1983 (2012 Edition) Class T rating
- Triple attachment points for special applications
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Pre lubricated Oilite bushing for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Recommended for arborist and rescue applications
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
Individually marked for traceability