With hardly a straight line in sight, the hot forged curves and fairlead flares of our Pinto Pulley make for an ultra efficient, ‘textile friendly’ environment.
Clip, hitch, splice or thread the anchor holes or the becket to give numerous work and rescue configurations (textile attachments can help minimise any torsional build up in closed systems).
An indispensable component of the DMM/Teufelberger CE lanyard system, but equally at home on all other mechanical advantage systems or lifelines.
Comes with minimum fuss, highly efficient Oilite bushings.
Spacers (PUL110-SPA) are available to support the anchor holes when textile connecting elements compress the side plates.
Pinto Pulley PDF information sheet.
Max Rope ø 14mm
Dimensions 93 x 45 x 35mm
- Conforms to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys) and NFPA 1983 (2012 Edition) G Rating
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Pre lubricated Oilite bushing for smooth operation and minimal maintenance
- Recommended for aborist, rescue, hauling and many applications where friction reduction is required
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
Individually marked for traceability
DMM Pinto Pulley User Instructions.