The Petzl Vertex Best is a comfortable helmet for work at height and rescue. It features a six-point mesh liner that conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. The Vertex Best includes modular attachment points for mounting hearing protection, a face shield, and a headlamp. Shock absorption is achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
Size: 53 - 63 cm / 20.9" - 24.8"
Weight: 455 g / 16 oz
CE: Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact. Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation. Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal splash, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.
ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class E
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting a PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- The helmet's unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash
Declaration Of Conformity
Tips for maintaining your equipment - Download the PDF - 3.10 MB