The climbing rope moves with the usual ease on the PINTO pulley. The resilient eye which facilitates the retrieval of the pulleySAVER returns to its original position even after a thousand cycles. And the pulleySAVER comes with the patented TEUFELBERGER [slaice]®. The attachment as anchor point on a tree can be implemented in four different configurations: as a swinging element in a double strand configuration, as a choke hitch, wrapped in a double strand configuration, and constricted in a double strand configuration.
For the pulleySAVER, both Ocean Polyester Loop and Sirius Loop can be purchased as separate replacement parts, but not certified by a PPE standard. The breaking force rating applies to the pulleySAVER between Soft Eye and PINTO pulley and to the Ocean Polyester Loop 8 mm P when subjected to a straight-line pull under laboratory conditions in the as-new state.
- Small Pinto pulley instead of the big one
- lightweight, easier to pull from the ground
- Large Pinto pulley is available as a spare part
- can be exchanged as desired
- Sirius Loop instead of Ocean Polyester Loop
- longer service life material
- DMM pull-off cone
- optimized for application
- well-known DMM quality
- Additional application by OD Loop 7 mm with thimble and equaLIZA