The Rope Runner from Singing Tree is the future of rope climbing systems. Allowing ascent and descent on a single line without bending the rope allows users to use a foot ascender with this 100% mechanical device.
- Ascent and descent in a single device
- Smooth descent using only one hand
- Easily installed mid-line
- Adjustable friction
- Replaceable parts
- Does not put a bend in the line
- Unparalleled speed switching between ascent and descent
Tested and Recommended for use with All Gear 11.5mm climbing line and the Rock Exotica RockO Carabiner (sold separately).
Rope Tolerance: 11 - 13mm EN 1891 Rope
Weight: 246g (8.67oz)
Average Break Strength: 22.7 kN (5000lbs)
Material: 7075 Aluminum, Stainless Steel