The triple action Locksafe gate locking mechanism has long been a firm favourite in the arborist world and the Ultra D is a handy new addition to the range, especially with such high gate strength.
Also recommended as a connector in conjunction with retractors and lanyards as well as many other Working at Height applications.
- Conforms to EN362:2004/B, CAN/CSA Z259.12 (2011) and ANSI Z359.12 (2009)
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
Offset D shape maximises the gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Taper Lock clean nose for snag free connection
Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 class AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for general use where weight saving and strength are important
- Available in Black, Olive and Sand in our Tactical range
Individually marked for traceability
Strength (Gate Closed) 30kN
Gate Opening 16mm