Prism is an 11.7mm tree climbing rope from Yale Cordage. The 11.7mm diameter provides the perfect balance between the weight of 11mm line and the feel of 13mm line.
- Competition Grade.
- Smooth cover for mechanical ascension
- Lowest elongation results in minimal bounce
- Smaller diameters are also favorable for recreational climbers Features
- Yale's “Tite-Braid” cover that virtually eliminates cover milking.
- Braided filament polyester core creates a firm rope that provides superior working-flex service life without work hardening.
Average Breaking Strength: 6500 lbs.
Working Load Limit: 650 lbs.
Weight: 6.5 lbs per 100'